Dealing with work and serious illness
Build personal resilience and adaptability. A career journal written from the perspective of the person with the illness, yet invaluable for a carer/loved one. Navigate your way through a difficult diagnosis, treatment, recovery and if it’s right, return to work.
With expert content and bite-size self-development exercises:
- Tune into thoughts and feelings, learning how to express your needs to loved ones, work colleagues and medical professionals.
- Learn to let go of work responsibilities, focusing on your experience and wellbeing.
- Process what has happened, including dealing with setbacks.
- Clarify your ‘new normal’ and what might need to change if you head back to work.
To buy from Etsy click here
To buy from Notebook Love click here
Rarely does serious illness occur at a convenient or welcome time. Your employer should be keen to see you recover and return to work fully fit. That may not be practical or desirable. Get support to help you manage your situation, dealing with the rollercoaster of emotions associated with illness and work.
- A5 hardback journal packed with expert content, journaling space, hints, tips and challenges
- 160 pages, including 40 blank reflection pages
- Leather-look cover exterior with 120 gsm silk finish off-white interior pages
- Two colour print with a matching 6mm grosgrain bookmark ribbon
- FSC certified material from sustainable and traceable sources
- Grey and mocha brown