Getting to know me better
Stand out from the crowd and wow any employer. A career journal to help you discover and promote your true self. Ideal if you are starting out in the world of work or are re-assessing what it is you want from work and career.
With expert content and bite-size self-development exercises:
- Develop self-awareness and learn how to describe yourself using language that is unique to you.
- Summarise your strengths, skills, knowledge and personal qualities.
- Reflect on your image, building the courage to ask others for feedback on how they see you.
- Understand what values are most important to you.
- Develop a personal development plan to help you reach your goals.
Available to purchase soon
Useful for personal development, getting prepared for interviews, and when piecing together a quality CV. Be better placed to work out a career path that’s right for you.
- A5 hardback journal packed with expert content, journaling space, hints, tips and challenges
- 160 pages, including 40 blank reflection pages
- Leather-look cover exterior with 120 gsm silk finish off-white interior pages
- Two colour print with a matching 6mm grosgrain bookmark ribbon
- FSC certified material from sustainable and traceable sources
- Grey and apple green