Getting to know me better
Stand out from the crowd and wow any employer. A career journal to help you discover and promote your true self. Ideal if you are starting out in the world of work or are re-assessing what it is you want from work and career.
With expert content and bite-size self-development exercises:
Develop self-awareness and learn how to describe yourself using language that is unique to you.
Summarise your strengths, skills, knowledge and personal qualities.
Reflect on your image, building the courage to ask others for feedback on how they see you.
Understand what values are most important to you.
Develop a personal development plan to help you reach your goals.
Useful for personal development, getting prepared for interviews, and when piecing together a quality CV. Be better placed to work out a career path that’s right for you.
- A5 hardback journal packed with expert content, journaling space, hints, tips and challenges
- 160 pages, including 40 blank reflection pages
- Leather-look cover exterior with 120 gsm silk finish off-white interior pages
- Two colour print with a matching 6mm grosgrain bookmark ribbon
- FSC certified material from sustainable and traceable sources
- Grey and apple green