Not getting on with someone at work
Mend broken relationships. A career journal to help you resolve workplace conflict and improve interpersonal relationships. Take a grounded approach to diagnosing any problems, looking at issues objectively, using your emotional intelligence to work out what’s going on, and what you can do about it.
With expert content and bite-size self-development exercises:
- Describe your current situation and use your EQ to distinguish between truth and perception.
- Separate relationship tension from workplace bullying and harassment.
- Get help to find resolution, leaving you feeling positive and in control.
To buy from Etsy click here
To buy from Notebook Love click here
Strained working relationships are more common than you think, but that doesn’t mean they are easy to resolve or to live with. Whatever challenge you are experiencing, use this notebook to get everyone back on track.
- A5 hardback journal packed with expert content, journaling space, hints, tips and challenges
- 160 pages, including 40 blank reflection pages
- Leather-look cover exterior with 120 gsm silk finish off-white interior pages
- Two colour print with a matching 6mm grosgrain bookmark ribbon
- FSC certified material from sustainable and traceable sources
- Grey and orange