The 1st 90 days in my new job
Be a success in your new job. A career journal to help you get prepared, land with impact and progress quickly and positively in a new job. Deal with the practicalities of starting out, including understanding important company information, goals and personal objectives. Learn how to add value in your role and make a lasting impact.
With expert content and bite-size self-development exercises:
- Build a robust job profile or fully understand what’s provided by your employer.
- Learn to prioritise your most important work, hitting targets, and adding value quickly.
- Create a new job checklist, learning to listen, question and avoid common pitfalls.
- Build and leverage important relationships and networks.
Don’t leave the first few months in a new job, to chance. Build up a wealth of insight and knowledge, finding your feet quickly, bringing your best self to the table.
- A5 hardback journal packed with expert content, journaling space, hints, tips and challenges
- 160 pages, including 40 blank reflection pages
- Leather-look cover exterior with 120 gsm silk finish off-white interior pages
- Two colour print with a matching 6mm grosgrain bookmark ribbon
- FSC certified material from sustainable and traceable sources
- Grey and cadet blue