What kind of leader am I?
Lead with passion and purpose. A career journal to help you assess your potential for leadership and support your leadership development. Discover who you are or aspire to be as a leader. Move beyond managing people to get tasks done, learning how to create a vision, galvanise followers and develop other leaders for the future.
With expert content and bite-size self-development exercises:
- Discover how leadership is different from management.
- Understand why followership matters.
- Assess your current leadership style, identifying qualities, foibles, strengths, gaps and motivations.
- Find out what development, personal growth or learning might make you a better leader.
Learn what it means to put yourself on the line as a leader. The expert help and guidance in this notebook will help you become a more intelligent, purpose-led leader.
- A5 hardback journal packed with expert content, journaling space, hints, tips and challenges
- 160 pages, including 40 blank reflection pages
- Leather-look cover exterior with 120 gsm silk finish off-white interior pages
- Two colour print with a matching 6mm grosgrain bookmark ribbon
- FSC certified material from sustainable and traceable sources
- Grey and grape